Answered By: Kim Sando Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 15
Answered By: Kim Sando
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 15
To obtain a list of media resources (e.g. videos, CD's, audio cassettes, computer programs, etc.) on a particular subject:
- Connect to the Library's online catalog
- Click "Subject"
- Type in your subject
- When the list appears, click "Limit this search"
- Select "Material Type" and use the pull down menu to find the medium you need
- Click "Limit/Sort items retrieved using above data"
- Also check listing in Films on Demand available via the library database pages.