Answered By: Loretta Ulincy
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014     Views: 7

Several students who have come for research help for this class have found references in PubMed - a medical database with limited full-text.  I would recommend coming in for research help.  Here is a link to the web page that describes the service and directs you how and where to submit your request.

If you prefer, you can also call (610-282-1100 x1266), ask for a reference librarian, and we can conduct research assistance by phone.

Did you choose a subject?

Related Topics