Answered By: Gloria Biser
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2018     Views: 4

You need to locate the Reference Release printer through papercut.  The printer you are selecting is the old reference printer, which is no longer available.  Log into MyDSU and choose papercut from the right menu.  You can then search for the Reference Release printer.

Related Topics

Contact Us